Monday, July 7, 2014

Working It Out

Waiting for the results of my blood tests
Well it's been fairly non-stop since my last post. I spent 4 long days working at a golf tournament which was all going well until the last day. About halfway through my shift I had quite a severe coughing fit, that resulted in me spitting blood, so visited the medical tent and after some tests it was recommended that I go to hospital. After 5 hours, blood tests and chest x-ray's I was advised that I had a viral infection and that it should clear up after a couple days.

So after returning home, I should have been preparing for my appointment down the Job Centre Monday morning, to complete my jobseekers claim, and relaxing whilst finding some more regular work. But instead I secured a short contract, doing the same thing I had been doing previously but at a different location.

I have been better with my diet and have lost 3lb, so I'm now up to 10lbs lost (Yah, double figures), and I'm sure this can be attributed to the long hours and loss of appetite, I will just have to see if I can capitalise further. It just so happens that this new job is in the middle of now where, so not the easy access to the shops that the Centre of Cardiff has, so I wonder what affect that will have on my weight.

10lbs down, 90lbs to go


No comments:

Post a Comment