Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Focus

I've only just started with my mission to lose 100lbs by Christmas and I'm already losing focus and continuing with my bad habits.  Although I have been quite good when it comes to lunch time, I'm finding my evening eating choices have still been relatively bad.

I have been a little distracted the past couple days as I found out the contract for my main job was ending this week, so my mind has been preoccupied and by all accounts I have gone for comfort food options, which is weird as I have know that my job would be ending its just when exactly I have not known.

I've got a months work lined up for mid-august and should pick up relief work between now and then, but I think should take full advantage of the situation and get my mind back on the mission.

No change in weight since my last post, which I'll take over a gain any day, still 95lbs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment